To provide dedicated solutions for the safety and comfort of our clients, their home, and their family while delivering professional on time service.
- Increase our revenue from 650,000 to 1 million in the next year.
- Maintain a company wide call back percentage of less than 2% per year.
- Maintain our weekly team training meeting and increase individual tech sales consistently each month in the first 6 months.
Promise to you:
- You will be joining a team of experience.
- We train weekly and sometimes daily and believe in and offer continuous education.
- We are a family and personally oriented company. We consistently strive to have open communication with all our team members.
- Fun – we encourage a fun environment through games, contests, carry-in-breakfast, popcorn, and occasionally food on projects.
- We hold an annual Christmas party.
- We are a Client Focused company.
- Our Clients are why we are in business.
- You have the highest earning potential with our pay structure than any other company in our service area.
- Benefits like PTO (paid time off)/vacation and holiday pay.
- Insurance options.
- Many opportunities to hone your skills and abilities
- Individual retirement accounts.
- We offer a learning and growing atmosphere.
- We stay involved in our communities through organizations like scouts, youth leagues, VFW, Fire Department, church.
- During interview ask about friend and family program
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Advise management on equipment that could be hazardous.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, and voltmeters to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including ammeters, and test lamps.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- "Fish" wiring into existing walls
- Construct and fabricate parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Provide preliminary sketches and cost estimates for materials and services.
- You have experience troubleshooting Electrical systems
- You enjoy working with people
- You have excellent communication skills
- You reside in a location from which you can commute to our office within 45 minutes