To provide dedicated solutions for the safety and comfort of our clients, their home, and their family while delivering professional on time service.
- Increase our revenue from 650,000 to 1 million in the next year.
- Maintain a company wide call back percentage of less than 2% per year.
- Maintain our weekly team training meeting and increase individual tech sales consistently each month in the first 6 months.
Promise to you:
- You will be joining a team of experience.
- We train weekly and sometimes daily and believe in and offer continuous education.
- We are a family and personally oriented company. We consistently strive to have open communication with all our team members.
- Fun – we encourage a fun environment through games, contests, carry-in-breakfast, popcorn, and occasionally food on projects.
- We hold an annual Christmas party.
- We are a Client Focused company.
- Our Clients are why we are in business.
- You have the highest earning potential with our pay structure than any other company in our service area.
- Benefits like PTO (paid time off)/vacation and holiday pay.
- Insurance options.
- Many opportunities to hone your skills and abilities
- Individual retirement accounts.
- We offer a learning and growing atmosphere.
- We stay involved in our communities through organizations like scouts, youth leagues, VFW, Fire Department, church.
- During interview ask about friend and family program
Client Care Representative/Dispatcher
- Answer all incoming calls and respond to all customer inquiries and requests
- Convert incoming client calls into scheduled service appointments
- Dispatch calls by prioritizing the most urgent and profitable calls
- Ensure the right technicians are matched to every job
- Communicate with clients and technicians throughout the day regarding the schedule
- Maintain customer database with complete and accurate information
- Make outbound calls to generate revenue and additional service appointments
- Other duties as assigned
Desired skills and experience:
- Customer service experience required, call center experience preferred
- Must demonstrate above average verbal and telephone communication skills
- General computer knowledge and software skills, specifically Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly organized